Delight your taste buds with Bonn Primetime Milk Pav brought to you by Bonn.
In the 6th episode of Bonn Chef recipes, we have a rather extraordinary treat for your taste buds that is surely going to lift up the mood of your tummy. Keeping in tune with Stay Home, Stay Safe alongside Adventures Of Yummy Tales, Bonn Primetime Milk Pav makes sure that you don't have to compromise on your health as well as your taste.
1:43 Masala Patty Preparation
5:09 Ginger Sauce Preparation
6:23 Ginger Sauce Ready
6:49 Preparation of Pav
9:20 Ready to Eat
Episode 1: https://youtu.be/BzXfomE2Kho
Episode 2: https://youtu.be/Qy4zO0yk3L8
Episode 3: https://youtu.be/vLF9vO2T5WI
Episode 4: https://youtu.be/5mET3XWdcag
Episode 5: https://youtu.be/vzynv6JZtw4
Follow us on:
Raw Banana Masala Patties
Raw Banana Masala (Ingredients):
Ginger Garlic Paste/ Fine chopped Ginger & Garlic
Raw Banana Masala Process :
- Heat the pan and Put some oil, some chopped Ginger-Garlic, 1 bowl chopped onion, sprinkle salt as per taste, 2 tbsp green chilli, 2 tbsp Jeera, 1 tbsp jeera powder,, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala, 1 tbsp Turmeric powder, add some 1/4th glass water for ease of cooking, 1 tbsp Red chilli.
- Then Add Raw Banana ( boiled for 20-25 mins) and finally add 1 tbsp Amchoor, sprinkle some coriander leaves for freshness.
- Let it cool for some time in empty bowl.
Ginger Sauce Ingredients :
Sesame Seeds/ Peanut Butter
Ginger Sauce Process :
- Put 2 cloves of garlic, 4-5 pieces of ginger, 1 tbsp peanut butter/ sesame seeds, 1 tbsp black pepper, 1-1.5 tbsp sugar, 1/2 apple, 1/4 onion, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp soya sauce, 1/4th glass oil and then Blend.
Raw Banana Masala Patties Process :
- Cut the Pav and toast it on the pan with butter.
- On the pav, put some lettuce and onions, then spread sauce over the Pav and finally spread Raw Banana Masala over the Bonn Pav and add more sauce onto it again.
- Now Enjoy !!!
#masalapav #pavrecipe #streetstylerecipe #masalabun #spicymasalapav #mumbaistreetstylemasalapav #bonnpav #milkpav #bonnchef