Pin Wheel Sandwich Recipe
Simple slices of bread transform into colorful pinwheels in this recipe. While we have used carrot butter for the pinwheel sandwich, you can also use green chutney, flavored mayonnaise or even jam for the filling.
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 6 large white bread slices
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tbsp butter
- a pinch of mustard (rai / sarson) powder
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except the bread slices and mix well.
- Divide this topping into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of each of the bread slice and roll them out thinly using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a dry, flat surface and spread a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Carefully lift one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly till the other end to make a roll.
- Repeat the steps 4 and 5 to make 5 more pinwheels.
- Cut each pinwheel into 3 equal portions.
- Serve immediately.