Sizzle up your tastebuds with Bonn Prime Time Pizza Pasta Sandwich.
In the 9th episode of Bonn Chef recipes, we have a unique ‘Delish of The Decade’ for your tastebuds that is surely going to make your mouth water.
Keeping in tune with Stay Home, Stay Safe alongside Adventures Of Yummy Tales, Bonn Prime Time Pizza Base makes sure that you don't have to compromise on your health as well as your taste.
Episode 1: https://youtu.be/vLF9vO2T5WI
Episode 2: https://youtu.be/Qy4zO0yk3L8
Episode 3: https://youtu.be/BzXfomE2Kho
Episode 4: https://youtu.be/5mET3XWdcag
Episode 5: https://youtu.be/vzynv6JZtw4
Episode 6: https://youtu.be/YuuAirlSDcE
Episode 7: https://youtu.be/BRVgDE6Er1w
Episode 8: https://youtu.be/kjWcrFkp7Vw
02:07 Preparation of Pasta
07:27 Toasting Pizza Base
08:40 Pasta Ready
08:50 Preparation of Pizza Pasta Sandwich
10:26 Baking the Pizza Pasta Sandwich
11:39 Cutting Pizza into slices
12:07 Ready to Eat
Ginger Garlic Paste
Beans (Finely Chopped)
Carrot (Finely Chopped)
Onion (Finely Chopped)
Powdered Spices (Turmeric, Red Chilli, Coriander Powder)
Salt & Pepper
Bonn Primetime Pizza Base (2 pcs)
- Put Butter in Pan, add 1/4 cup oil, and heat the pan. After few minutes, add 2-3 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, 2-3 tbsp Green Chilli in the pan, and fry. Now add 2-3 tbsp onions, 3-4 tbsp carrots, 2-3 tbsp beans, salt & pepper as per taste, and let it fry for 2-3 minutes. (Do not completely cook). Now add powdered spices (1 tbsp Turmeric, 1 tbsp Red Chilli, 1 tbsp Coriander Powder) and fry.
- After you smell the aroma of frying spices, add 1/4 cup water and mix well.
- Now add 1 bowl of pasta, 1 slice of butter, and mix together. Now add 500ml milk, 250ml water, and now stir well until it boils. After it boils, sim the gas and put a lid over it.
- Add 4 tbsp grated cheese, and turn off the gas and let it mix and melt itself.
BONN PRIMETIME PIZZA BASE TOASTING PROCESS:
- Toast 1 Pizza Base from both sides and 1 pizza base from 1 side in a pan on low heat.
PIZZA PASTA SANDWICH PROCESS:
- Spread the pasta on 1 Bonn Primetime Pizza Base and sprinkle over 2-3 tbsp grated cheese again.
- Now put the 2nd pizza and press a bit. Spread Pizza Sauce over the 2nd pizza base and again put 3-4 tbsp grated cheese
- Bake 190-200 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes. Now sprinkle Oregano and Chilli flakes as per taste and cut into 4 pieces.
Follow us on:
#pizza #pasta #pizzasandwich #pizzaburger #pastasandwich #pizzapastasandwich #pizzapastaburger #cheesepizzasandwich