Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Recipe
Be it on a pizza or on a sandwich, pineapple and cottage cheese makes a great combination. A sprinkling of fresh celery adds more punch to this wonderful cold sandwich.
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 8 brown bread slices , lightly buttered
- 1/3 cup chilled and finely chopped pineapple
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery (optional)
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- Salt to taste
- Combine the pineapple, celery, paneer and salt to make the spread.
- Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread one portion of the spread on a slice of lightly buttered bread.
- Cover with the buttered side bread slice facing downwards.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and spread to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.