Brown bread is a delicious and nutritious bread that’s great for people who want to eat healthier. It’s also a tasty way to get more protein and fibre into your diet, so adding it to your meals will help you feel better from the inside.
Let’s look at some reasons why brown bread is a must to have in your regular meal:
Brown Bread is a healthy alternative for health enthusiasts
Brown bread is an alternative to white bread, which can be suitable for those with food intolerances. It also makes an excellent choice for those who want to kick-start their day with a healthy meal.
May Supports Healthy Digestion
Another point to note is that fibre in brown bread may support healthy digestion in many ways. Some fibre in whole grains, which acts as probiotics, can help feed you beneficial gut bacteria that are essential for your digestive health.
It is a Nutrient Rich
Brown bread is a healthy everyday meal option that everyone can enjoy. It contains fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, and other nutrients that help you stay healthy. It is an excellent alternative to white bread because it contains more nutrients than white flour products such as crackers. In addition, brown bread has a nutty flavor with hints of molasses which adds another dimension to its taste when eaten with peanut butter or as a wholesome sandwich.
It Prevents Overeating
As fibre takes time to digest and brown bread has a high fibre content, it prevents you from overindulging and makes you feel fuller quicker and longer, decreasing your appetite.
So, do yourself a healthy favour and find bonn brown bread promoting healthy eating.
It’s easy to find brown bread
Bonn Brown bread is easy to find at your local grocery store. Because it’s usually sold in the same aisle as white bread, you can easily buy a loaf without searching for it.
That’s a Wrap!
Intentionally and unintentionally, we strive for these feel-good feelings. And these are the reasons to include brown bread in your daily meal. It’s a healthy alternative for people who don’t want to give up on taste but crave something healthy on an everyday basis.
If you want to indulge in a mouth-watering cream cake, nothing can beat our Custard Malai Cake. This delicious Indian dessert is easy to make as it doesn’t require any baking. It’s made with the richness of malai and softness of bread that melts in your mouth in no time.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Servings: 4
- Rose Water
- Lemon- ½ slice
- Bonn Sandwich Special Bread
- Food Colour (lemon-yellow)- 1tsp
- Elaichi Powder
- Sugar-1 cup
- Custard powder-3-4 tbsp
- Whipped Cream
Method of Cooking:
Let’s make the scrumptious sweet course in 3 easy parts
Part 1- Preparation of Custard Cream-
- Take a heavy-bottomed wok and heatthe milk in it.
- Add Kesar and bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring occasionally on medium flame so that the milk doesn’t burn.
- Take a bowl, add custard powder and mix it with 2-3 tbsp boiled milk in it to make a smooth and thin paste.
- Whisk well to avoid lumps and pour the paste in boiled milk and stir continuously.
- In low flame, add sugar to the custard when the mixture is thickened and keep cooking it for another 3-4 minutes until the sugar dissolves.
- Take off the heat and let it refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Beat the chilled whipped cream with a hand beater for a few seconds.
- Add the refrigerated custard into it and again repeat the whipping process.
- Add lemon yellow color to give a nice texture to the cream.
- With the help of a spatula, transfer the custard cream into a piping bag.
Part 2- Preparation of Sugar Syrup-
- Heat the 500 ml water in asaucepan.
- Add 1 cup sugar and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and let it cook on medium to low flame.
- Once the water turns into syrup, take off the heat and add lemon to avoid the syrup from becoming too thick.
- Flavour the syrup with 2tbsp of rose water and 1tbsp cardamom powder.
Part 3- Preparing and Assembling the Bread-
- Take Bonn sandwich special bread and remove its sides
- Cut the bread into cubes of your choice.
- Deep fry the bread cubes in a pan until golden brown
- In a bowl of your choice, pipe a thick layer of custard cream.
- Add one layer of bread soaked in the sugar syrup onto the custard cream.
- Repeat the same process until the layering is done.
- Garnish the top with finely chopped pistachios, rose petals, and silver work.
- To avoid lumps in custard, always mix the custard powder in hot milk.
- Keep stirring sugar syrup with a spatula to avoid lump formation.
- Wrap the piping bag on a glass for its easy and quick removal.