Paneer and Dill Sandwich Recipe
Paneer and dill sandwich is an interesting combination of cottage cheese and suvabhaji perked up with olives, curds and tomato ketchup. Ideally, you should use brown bread for this sandwich—you could opt for whole-wheat bread for a healthy twist.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 brown bread slices
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped dill (shepu / suva bhaji)
- 2 tbsp butter For The Filling
- 1/4 cup grated fresh paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- a few olives , chopped
- salt and to taste
- Mix the butter with the dill and spread this dill butter on all the bread slices.
- Mix together the paneer, curds, tomato ketchup, olives, salt and pepper to make the filling.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread one portion of the filling on a brown bread slice.
- Top with another brown bread slice.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and filling to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.