Jaffle Treats (Sandwiches) Recipe
Jaffle treats are a cross between a toasted sandwich and a waffle.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Makes 2 servings
- 4 white bread slices , lightly buttered
- For The Paneer-apple Mixture
- 3 tbsp crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated apples
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- Squeeze little water from the apples and mix all the other ingredients for the paneer-apple mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- Place 2 slices of bread with buttered side down on a waffle iron.
- Spread 1 portion of the mixture over each slice and cover with the remaining 2 slices with buttered side up.
- Toast until golden in colour.
- Serve hot.